Brow Lift Chesapeake, VA
WHY SHOULD I GET A BROW LIFT?
Brow lifting surgery can help people with droopy brows. It can improve their peripheral vision, as well as rejuvenate the face above the eyes to restore a refreshed appearance.
- Peripheral or superior vision may be blocked by droopy brows
- People may get headaches from constantly lifting their eyebrows to see
- Patients with sagging forehead skin give the impression of being tired, worried, or angry
- Excessive forehead skin (which is sagging)
- Eliminates the deep furrows on the forehead
- Restores a smoother forehead
BROW LIFT SURGERY
Every patient is different and the approach to achieve the desired effect will dictate which approach is best suited for the patient.
There are three different approaches commonly performed. Indirect Brow, Direct Brow, and Endo Brow.
- The Indirect brow lift is usually performed in combination with a blepharoplasty.
- The Direct brow lift involves an incision above the eyebrow that leaves a visible scar.
- The Endo brow lift technique is with incisions in the hairline which covers any scarring.
Possible Complications of Brow Lift Procedure
There are complications with all surgeries, the most common when brow lift is performed are:
- Feeling a slight discomfort, or tightness sensation throughout the forehead
- Limited activity